APPOINTMENT INQUIRY TO GET TATTOOED BY JERRY PIPKINS
Important information pertaining booking with me:
1. I am extremely busy. Even though I typically respond within 72 hours, It can take up to THREE WEEKS to hear back from me, depends on how busy I am. I will only start this process through emails from this form. I will reply to you. If I like your idea, I will ask to set up an in person consultation. If I feel your tattoo idea is not for me, I will respectfully decline and suggest to you another artist here at Seventh Seal.
2. Be sure to check your SPAM folder in your email, sometimes our replies get sent to spam.
3. I stay booked out about 9 months. I am "by appointment only". I do not do walk-ins.
4. Most of the time, I will book an in-person "free" consultation. This is so I can fully understands what it is that you are wanting, to be on the same page. Consultations can take 5 minutes or up to 30 minutes.
5. Tattoos are never done on the same day as the consultation.
6.Generally artwork or designs are done at times other than the consultation and is sent to you for review through email & text or may be done at the beginning of your first appointment. I will communicate with you which way I choose to go. I choose to do these steps either on my free time when we are not tattooing/busy or during the first hour of your appointment. I usually do this during your first appointment.
8. After you have spoken to or consulted with a me, A $500 Non-refundable deposit will be required to book an appointment. Read about our refund policy... click here.....
ARE YOU UNDER 18? CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION...
We are open seven days a week from 12 noon to 8 pm. Some of our artists do tattoo earlier in the morning or past closing. If you have an appointment that is earlier or later than or opening time, it is not a mistake. Also we do not answer our phones outside of our operations times. If you need to reach out to someone outside of those times, contact that artist directly via email, social media or their cell if you have their cell #. We focus most of our inquiries here to our "make an appointment" form so we can reply to everyone as timely as we can. We do our best to reply to everyone within 72 hrs, however it can take up to two weeks. Things are this way because we receive upwards of 100 emails or inquiries a week. If we tattoo all day, getting to read and reply to that many emails is difficult and time consuming. Please be patient with us.
As per the COVID-19 epidemic, we have some policies to follow.
1.Only one person allowed, bring no friends or family. If you come with multiple people "groups" Everyone must wait outside.
3. Everyone must wear a mask.
4. Everyone will get their temperature checked, if you have a fever higher than 99.0, you must leave our facility.
5. No one from California, Texas, Washington, Arizona, New York, Montana, Idaho, New Orleans, Atlanta, South Florida or from over seas allowed inside our facility.
If you fail to follow these policies, you will be asked to leave our facility. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone including those who do not or cannot follow our policies. Thank you in advance for following our rules.
~Jerry Pipkins / Owner, Seventh Seal