APPOINTMENT INQUIRY TO GET TATTOOED
Important information pertaining booking with us:
1. We are extremely busy. Even though we typically respond within 72 hours, It can take up to ONE WEEK to hear back from an artist. On rarer occasions it can take longer. We will only start our process through emails from this form. If your chosen artist feels that your tattoo idea is not for him or her, they will respectfully decline and suggest to you another artist here at Seventh Seal. If you do not hear from an artist, email us at TATTOOCLUBPC@GMAIL.COM or call 850-481-0463
2. Be sure to check your SPAM folder in your email, sometimes our replies get sent to spam.
3. We stay booked out from 3 weeks to 9 months (depending on the artist). If you are looking for a walk in, please call the shop for availability for that day.
4. Most of the time, we will book an in-person free consultation. This is so we can fully understands what it is that you are wanting, to be on the same page. Consultations can take 5 minutes or up to 30 minutes.
5. Tattoos sometimes are not done on the same day as the consultation.
6. Generally artwork or designs are done in their free time OR within the first hour of your appointment. The artist will communicate with you are your consultation the best process for your tattoo.
7. After you have spoken to or consulted with us, A Non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your appointment.
Read about our refund policy...click here.....
8. Submitting this form in no way guarantees we will accept your tattoo, sometimes we refuse tattoos or turn down tattoos for numerous reasons. We apologize in advance if we do not tattoo you. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
ARE YOU UNDER 18? CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION...
We are open seven days a week from 12 noon to 8 pm. Some of our artists do tattoo earlier in the morning or past closing. If you have an appointment that is earlier or later than our opening time, it is not a mistake. Also we do not answer our phones outside of our operations times. If you need to reach out to someone outside of those times, contact that artist directly via email, social media or their cell if you have their cell #. We focus most of our inquiries here to our "make an appointment" form so we can reply to everyone as timely as we can.