APPOINTMENT INQUIRY OR SPEAK TO AN ARTIST
Important information pertaining booking with us:
1. All of our artists are extremely busy. Even though our artists typically respond within 72 hours, It can take up to THREE WEEKS to hear back from an artist. If you need to speak to someone sooner, please call us at 850-481-0463.
3. Most of our artists are booked out three weeks and some 4 to 9 months. We are a
"by appointment only" shop. We do not do walk-ins because we rarely have any opening to do so.
4. Some of our artists only do certain styles and if they feel that what you want is not in their range, they may suggest or forward you to a different artist.
5. Most of the time, we will book an in-person "free" consultation. This is so the artist fully understands what it is that you are wanting, to be on the same page. Consultations can take 5 minutes or up to 30 minutes.
6. Tattoos are never done on the same day as the consultation.
7.Generally artwork or designs are done at times other than the consultation and is sent to you for review through email & text or may be done at the beginning of your first appointment. We rarely draw or design at a consultation as it takes up too much time. So we choose to do these steps either on our free time when we are not tattooing or during the first hour of your appointment.
8. After you have you have spoken to or consulted with a artist, A Non-refundable deposit will be required to book an appointment. Read about our refund policy... click here.....
We are open seven days a week from 12 noon to 8 pm. Some of our artists do tattoo earlier in the morning or past closing. If you have an appointment that is earlier or later than or opening time, it is not a mistake. Also we do not answer our phones outside of our operations times. If you need to reach out to someone outside of those times, contact that artist directly via email, social media or their cell if you have their cell #. We focus most of our inquiries here to our "make an appointment" form so we can reply to everyone as timely as we can. We do our best to reply to everyone within 72 hrs, however it can take up to two weeks. Things are this way because we receive upwards of 100 emails or inquiries a week. If we tattoo all day, getting to read and reply to that many emails is difficult and time consuming. Please be patient with us.
As per the COVID-19 epidemic, we have some policies to follow.
1.Only one person allowed, bring no friends or family. If you come with multiple people "groups" Everyone must wait outside.
3. Everyone must wear a mask.
4. Everyone will get their temperature checked, if you have a fever higher than 99.0, you must leave our facility.
5. No one from California, Texas, Washington, Arizona, New York, Montana, Idaho, New Orleans, Atlanta, South Florida or from over seas allowed inside our facility.
If you fail to follow these policies, you will be asked to leave our facility. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone including those who do not or cannot follow our policies. Thank you in advance for following our rules.
~Jerry Pipkins / Owner, Seventh Seal