PAY A DEPOSIT
If you are here, that means that you have spoken to one of our artists and they have sent you here to pay a deposit before you book your appointment. Please read everything on this page before you proceed with your payment because deposits are not refundable. Thank you for choosing us and your artist for your tattoo journey.
note: If you have not spoken to an artist, DO NOT PAY A DEPOSIT. Paying a deposit before you speak to a artist does not guarantee an artist can and will tattoo you. Speak to an artist first. To do that, please click the link for our online form for making an appointment below.
---- DEPOSIT POLICIES ---
Before you make your deposit, please read the following carefully.
By filling out and signing this form, you agree to all the information and instructions contained
within this form / Agreement and that you understand the following.
1. A deposit is required to book with an artist and sometimes with a body piercer.
2. The deposit is not refundable. No exceptions.
3. This deposit is used to secure your appointment with a given artist.
4. You deposit goes toward your tattoo and will be subtracted from either the first or last sitting of your tattoo. This is at the artist's discretion.
5. If you do not show up for your appointment, you forfeit your deposit.
6. You must call no later than 72 hours prior to your appointment to reschedule to retain your deposit. You can only reschedule up to 3 times. After that, a new deposit will be required but we will allow you to use both deposits on the cost of the tattoo.
7. A deposit can be transferred to another artist if that artist has proven to be not doing his or her job correctly.
8. Every artist's deposit amount differs and can range from $50 to $300.
9. A deposit will not be required until you are actually booking an appointment with an artist and is not required at all for our FREE consultations.
ON THE NEXT SCREEN AFTER THIS FORM, ENTER THE AMOUNT YOUR ARTIST ASKED YOU TO PAY WHEN IT PROMPTS YOU FOR PAYPAL.